3 SOLAR TITANIUM NITE GLOW LONG ARM INDICATOR SET
DRAW WILL BE SOONER WHEN ALL ENTRIES ARE SOLD!
ONLY £1.99 PER ENTRY
MAX 132 ENTRIES
MAX 13 PER PERSON
** NB PICTURED IS THE SHORT ARM, THIS COMPETITION IS FOR A SET OF 3 LARGE INDICATORS WITH TITANIUM LONG ARM KITS **
Solar P1 Titanium Indicator Heads
The new Solar Titanium Indicator Heads represent the finest visual bite indicators ever produced.
Solar Titanium indicator heads are cleverly designed and engineered in the UK, with this model being made from Solar P1 stainless components and the latest injection moulding technology. Featuring an integral, adjustable line clip (simply twist the stainless collar at the base of the indicator head to adjust the line clip tension) the Solar Titanium heads can be perfectly tailored to any situation and angling preferences.
Solar with a colour-coded plastic collar to place under your back rest or alarm.
Compatible with all Solar indicator chains, arms and accessories, and most others out there as well.
- This precision-engineered, UK-made product is a totally new concept that covers ALL bite indication setups, whatever the situation or style of fishing, proving it can be one of, if not the greatest, bite indication systems ever produced. Whether you’re fishing slack line, tight-line, progressive tension or standard swinging, they have got you covered.
- This multi-functional item includes an upper pivot point, which can be ‘locked’ using the diamond knurled collar in either a swinging or ‘straight’ position. The wire is a brilliant aerospace grade metal that’s extremely high in flexibility and durability. Their unique ‘chain link’ double pivot increases the setup’s sensitivity and ensures that the head always sits in the upright position.
Each comes with:
- 7” arm
- Spring-Loc Buzz Bar Bracket
- IPRO Head with a matching IPRO Line Clip
- Grip Clip
- 12 mm Strongarm Line Clip
- 14 mm Strongarm Line Clip
- Protective storage/transportation tube
- Compatible withal their heads and accessories.
Updates and live draws will be available on our Facebook page. On entering the competition / placing your order you will receive your ticket numbers via email. The live draw takes place on the 7th May 2021 on Facebook. To enter for free, please see our terms & conditions
If entering our competitions either by post or online please ensure you have read and agree to our terms and conditions, if your entries do not comply with the terms they will not be included in the draw. Please note you must sign up for an account before making your entry! Entries without an account cannot be processed. You must add your billing address to your account in order for your entries to be processed.
You can watch the draw LIVE on Facebook. We will also be posting updates on this competition and future competitions on the page so make sure you are following and our posts are set to show at the top of your newsfeed!
How do I get my number?
After completion of payment, your number(s) will be displayed. They will also be e-mailed to you, and will be available under My Account.
How are the prizes drawn?
The draw is done live on Facebook using a random number generator to determine the winner.
When does the draw take place?
The live draw will take place on 7th May 2021. If all the entries are sold sooner the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our Facebook page and website.