DEEPER CHIRP+ 2
DRAW WILL BE SOONER WHEN ALL ENTRIES ARE SOLD!
ONLY £2.49 PER ENTRY
MAX 244 ENTRIES
MAX 25 PER PERSON
Meet the next generation of this world beating sonar unit! With upgrades to both the software app, and the unit itself.
Capable of scanning to a depth of 100m with a target separation of just 1cm. It’s now easier than ever to see predators moving through schools of fish, or monitoring the progress of smallest of micro lures.
The castable design means they can be used on just about any venue where you can reach the water. The Fish Deeper app accompanying the unit will allow you to plan, log and analyse data collected during your trip creating pinpoint accurate bathymetric maps of your venue along with water temperatures. Generating its own WiFi signal for you to connect your smart device, these will receive information from casts up to 100m away from the bank.
This version comes with a new improved battery with an awesome 15hrs of runtime off just a 2hr charge. A big improvement on previous models. There’s also a night cover included in the box, a really useful item for helping you keep going in low light and night time conditions.
- Material - ABS enclosure, Titanium inserts
- Sonar Type - 3 Frequency CHIRP
Frequency (Beam cone)
- Narrow CHIRP 675 kHz (cone angle 7°)
- Medium CHIRP 240 kHz (cone angle 20°)
- Wide CHIRP 100 kHz (cone angle 47°)
- 1 cm / 0.4 in. Narrow Chirp
- 2.4 cm / 0.94 in. Medium Chirp
- 2.4 cm / 0.94 in. Wide Chirp
Min - Max depth
- 0.15 m / 6 in. Narrow CHIRP
- 0.6 m / 24 in. Medium CHIRP
- 0.8 m / 31.4 in. Wide CHIRP
- 100 meters / 330 ft.
- Scanning rate - Up to 15 / second
- Sonar modes - Standard, Boat, Ice fishing, Onshore GPS
- Temperature sensor - Water surface temperature sensor in Celsius / Fahrenheit
- Operating temperature -20°C to 40°C / -4F to 104F
- GNSS (Global positioning systems supported) GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS
- Operating time - GPS ON up to 9 hours
- GPS OFF up to 15 hours
- Charging technology - Fast charge
- 80% in 60 min.
- 100% in 110 min.
- Internal battery - Li-Ion, 3.8V Rechargeable, 1300 mAh
- Outlet adapter (not included) - Input 110V/220V. Output Micro USB, 5V 2A
- Connectivity - Wi-Fi
- Connectivity range - Stable connection up to 100 m / 330 ft.
- Colour - Desert sand
- CHIRP+ 2 Sonar
- USB wire
- Neoprene pouch
- Attachment bolts x2
- Quick Guide
- Safety Regulations
- Night Fishing Cover
Updates and live draws will be available on our Facebook page. On entering the competition / placing your order you will receive your ticket numbers via email. The live draw takes place on the 26th November 2021 on Facebook. To enter for free, please see our terms & conditions
If entering our competitions either by post or online please ensure you have read and agree to our terms and conditions, if your entries do not comply with the terms they will not be included in the draw. Please note you must sign up for an account before making your entry! Entries without an account cannot be processed. You must add your billing address to your account in order for your entries to be processed.
You can watch the draw LIVE on Facebook. We will also be posting updates on this competition and future competitions on the page so make sure you are following and our posts are set to show at the top of your newsfeed!
How do I get my number?
After completion of payment, your number(s) will be displayed. They will also be e-mailed to you, and will be available under My Account.
How are the prizes drawn?
The draw is done live on Facebook using a random number generator to determine the winner.
When does the draw take place?
The live draw will take place on 26th November 2021. If all the entries are sold sooner the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our Facebook page and website.