FOX FRONTIER XD BIVVY INCLUDING INNER DOME
DRAW BROUGHT FORWARD WHEN ALL ENTRIES ARE SOLD!
ONLY £3.99 PER ENTRY
MAX 340 ENTRIES
MAX 35 PER PERSON
Introducing a brand-new range of Fox bivvies that are set to take the fishing world by storm! The Fox Frontier bivvies have been painstakingly developed over the last 5 years and no stone has been left unturned in producing the anglers ultimate bivvy. The unique patent pending Easy Tension System (ETS) Boss offers a super quick setup and pack down whilst the improved shape of the aluminium frame ensures you have more usable space and headroom than ever before from bivvies of this style. Utilising the ever reliable Ven-Tec fabric and styled in Khaki with Camo mesh vents these bivvies are incredibly reliable and really do look the part. See below for all features and specifications.
– Increased Height and footprint from Frontier and Frontier X
– Internal space is the same as Frontier X when inner dome is added
– Khaki coloured VenTec fabric with “black out” laminate lining
– 20,000mm hydrostatic head
– Unique, patent-pending, ETS (Easy-Tension-System) boss with re-enforced aluminium skeleton
– Quick setup and pack down
– Lightweight aluminium frame
– High, flat back for increased useable space and headroom
– Moulded keyed elbow joints to ensure perfect frame alignment
– Elbows feature retaining brace for the vapour peak
– Frame can be splayed to reduce height
– Four advanced Camo Mozzy vents found on both sides and two at rear
– All weather ventilation pegging points, allowing air flow even in the rain
– Advanced vents can be opened from inside the Bivvy
– Solid infill panel featuring three door options, solid, clear and camo mozzy mesh
– Solid infill also features camo mozzy mesh panels either side of the door
– Four internal mesh storage pockets, two at front and two at rear
– Central hanging loop
– Inner dome attachment points
– Fabric tension straps
– Storm cord Eyelets with cords stored in peg bag
– Heavy duty groundsheet with unique door entry flap
– Heavy duty cam lok storm poles
– Double zipped carry bag
– 100% Polyester
– 1 Person+ size bivvy
– Dims – 270 x 210 x 165cm
– Weight – 14.9kg
– Packaged dims – 160 x 26cm Ø
Updates and live draws will be available on our Facebook page. On entering the competition / placing your order you will receive your ticket numbers via email. The live draw takes place on the 31st October 2021 on Facebook. To enter for free, please see our terms & conditions
If entering our competitions either by post or online please ensure you have read and agree to our terms and conditions, if your entries do not comply with the terms they will not be included in the draw. Please note you must sign up for an account before making your entry! Entries without an account cannot be processed. You must add your billing address to your account in order for your entries to be processed.
You can watch the draw LIVE on Facebook. We will also be posting updates on this competition and future competitions on the page so make sure you are following and our posts are set to show at the top of your newsfeed!
How do I get my number?
After completion of payment, your number(s) will be displayed. They will also be e-mailed to you, and will be available under My Account.
How are the prizes drawn?
The draw is done live on Facebook using a random number generator to determine the winner.
When does the draw take place?
The live draw will take place on 31st October 2021. If all the entries are sold sooner the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our Facebook page and website.