FOX BLACK LABEL QR SET UP
GUARANTEED DRAW REGARDLESS OF ENTRIES SOLD!
ONLY £1.99 PER ENTRY
MAX 155 ENTRIES
MAX 20 PER PERSON
The Black label range of bankware has been re-designed and improved for 2020. The range now incorporates our Quick Release QR mechanism that makes changing your alarms/buzzbars/pod etc effortless. The QR system comprises of a QR Pod and a QR base. The QR pod screws onto your Buzzers, Butt Rests, buzz bars etc and can drop into any QR base on whatever QR buzz bar or bankstick you choose. Switching from buzzbars to single sticks or a pod has never been this easier. With this system just getting your alarms and bankware from inside your luggage to setup ready for your rods seems almost graceful.
- Black Label Buzz bars
- All buzz bars feature the new Quick Release (QR) system for your alarms or butt rests.
- Alarms and rear rests can be attached to the buzz bars and released by a simple twist of the knurled collar.
- Alarms can be added to or moved between 2 or 3 rod buzz bars or single sticks instantly
- Perfect for the angler that fishes a variety of waters with different rod limits
- QR system makes it easy to separate 3 rods on one buzz bar onto a 2 rod buzz bar and a single stick, if fishing a rod away from the main zone
- The additional benefit of the QR system is that it allows the perfect alignment of alarms and rear rests without the need to use spacing washers that can loosen or compress over time.
- Buzz bars feature a standard thread to attach to none QR banksticks
- To make entire buzz bar quick release simply screw onto a QR bankstick and use the collar to “quick release” the bars.
- 16mm Black Anodized Aluminium construction
- Adjustable buzz bars feature new reduced size and restyled Cam Lok with superior performance and looks
Updates and live draws will be available on our Facebook page. On entering the competition / placing your order you will receive your ticket numbers via email. The live draw takes place on the 29th December 2021 on Facebook. To enter for free, please see our terms & conditions
If entering our competitions either by post or online please ensure you have read and agree to our terms and conditions, if your entries do not comply with the terms they will not be included in the draw. Please note you must sign up for an account before making your entry! Entries without an account cannot be processed. You must add your billing address to your account in order for your entries to be processed.
You can watch the draw LIVE on Facebook. We will also be posting updates on this competition and future competitions on the page so make sure you are following and our posts are set to show at the top of your newsfeed!
How do I get my number?
After completion of payment, your number(s) will be displayed. They will also be e-mailed to you, and will be available under My Account.
How are the prizes drawn?
The draw is done live on Facebook using a random number generator to determine the winner.
When does the draw take place?
The live draw will take place on 29th December 2021. If all the entries are sold sooner the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our Facebook page and website.