NASH TRAX METRO POWER BARROW
DRAW WILL BE BROUGHT FORWARD WHEN ALL ENTRIES ARE SOLD!
ONLY £2.99 PER ENTRY
MAX 581 ENTRIES
MAX 30 PER PERSON
- Step into the future of transporting carp kit, and never break sweat again even during the longest walks on the most remote venues.
- Based on the acclaimed Evo and Metro Mk. 2 frames with the addition of a 24 Volt 150 watt motor and a variable speed trigger, Trax Power Barrows feature adjustable propulsion to perfectly match your walking pace or the terrain to cover ground effortlessly.
- With both models supplied with removable rear wheel kits, even balancing a barrow and its load becomes a thing of the past – simply guide your session kit where you want it to be taken and adjust the propulsion speed!
- Nash design touches include the two 12 volt lead-acid batteries being centre mounted within the barrow frame and the motor being an integral part of the wheel for perfect balance, plus the option of using the barrow without motor power for short treks or when wishing to conserve charge.
- Wiring is internal to the frame and a fully waterproofed control box ensures continued performance in any climate.
- 24 Volt lead acid battery propulsion
- Variable speed trigger control
- Option for manual or powered use
- Integral wheel motor and central battery mounting for perfect balance
- Supplied with rear wheel kits for stability and load safety
- High strength steel frames with attachment points for straps and bungees
- Three under barrow storage bags with zipped side access
- Angled rear legs with mud feet for stability
- Spring locking leg height adjustment
- Moulded ergonomic soft grip handles
- Trax Power Metro Dimensions
- Load area 80cm (l) x 50cm (w) extending to 102cm x 50cm Large drop in under barrow carryall 31cm (h) x 43cm (w) x 24cm (d) Twin under barrow carryalls 31cm (h) x 12cm (w) x 24 (d)
Updates and live draws will be available on our Facebook page. On entering the competition / placing your order you will receive your ticket numbers via email. The live draw takes place on the 7th March 2021 on Facebook. To enter for free, please see our terms & conditions
If entering our competitions either by post or online please ensure you have read and agree to our terms and conditions, if your entries do not comply with the terms they will not be included in the draw. Please note you must sign up for an account before making your entry! Entries without an account cannot be processed. You must add your billing address to your account in order for your entries to be processed.
You can watch the draw LIVE on Facebook. We will also be posting updates on this competition and future competitions on the page so make sure you are following and our posts are set to show at the top of your newsfeed!
How do I get my number?
After completion of payment, your number(s) will be displayed. They will also be e-mailed to you, and will be available under My Account.
How are the prizes drawn?
The draw is done live on Facebook using a random number generator to determine the winner.
When does the draw take place?
The live draw will take place on 7th March 2021. If all the entries are sold sooner the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our Facebook page and website.