NASH TT RIG STATION, TESTING TANK & TACKLE
DRAW WILL BE SOONER WHEN ALL ENTRIES ARE SOLD!
ONLY £2.99 PER ENTRY
MAX 211 ENTRIES
MAX 21 PER PERSON
The ultimate carp fishing end tackle storage solution with a multi compartment interior and space generous enough to take Spods, markers and PVA loaders alongside your regular components and bits. You can further tailor the inside layout yourself, with 12 removable dividers giving you plenty of configuration options! Additionally a central drawer with a built-in board will take all your finished rigs and sections and keep them safe out of harms way.
Fitted with a spring loaded adjustable leg system and mud feet making for very quick and easy to set up and levelling on uneven ground. A Handy mesh storage shelf beneath, that stays in place during packdown is ideal for placing items so you can still access the lid. The lid itself has a deep lip running around the outer edge preventing anything rolling off and disappearing and doubles as a handy extra table top.
Now featuring a clear plastic ‘testing tank’ you can attach to the side of the main tackle box and fill with water to test the buoyancy and performance of your finished assembled setup.
- Large capacity tackle box with a double depth of 10cm to accommodate larger items
- Variable partitioning to customize storage space to suit your tackle
- Includes clear, clip on Rig Testing Tank for presentation adjustments or dry storage of pre-tied cobweb PVA bags or sticks
- Supplied with four large and eight small dividers
- Fold flat spring-loaded adjustable legs with mud feet
- Handy mesh storage tray beneath the box for rig box, receiver and other accessories – remains in place when the legs are folded
- Deep lip worktop to prevent tackle spill
- Metric and imperial calibration for accurate rig construction
- Storage draw with integral rig board
- Rig retaining loops
- 46cm (l) x 30cm (w) x 10cm (d)
- Height 33cm extending to 39cm
Updates and live draws will be available on our Facebook page. On entering the competition / placing your order you will receive your ticket numbers via email. The live draw takes place on the 14th May 2021 on Facebook. To enter for free, please see our terms & conditions
If entering our competitions either by post or online please ensure you have read and agree to our terms and conditions, if your entries do not comply with the terms they will not be included in the draw. Please note you must sign up for an account before making your entry! Entries without an account cannot be processed. You must add your billing address to your account in order for your entries to be processed.
You can watch the draw LIVE on Facebook. We will also be posting updates on this competition and future competitions on the page so make sure you are following and our posts are set to show at the top of your newsfeed!
How do I get my number?
After completion of payment, your number(s) will be displayed. They will also be e-mailed to you, and will be available under My Account.
How are the prizes drawn?
The draw is done live on Facebook using a random number generator to determine the winner.
When does the draw take place?
The live draw will take place on 14th May 2021. If all the entries are sold sooner the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our Facebook page and website.