TRAKKER TEMPEST 100T & SKULL CAP WRAP
DRAW WILL BE SOONER WHEN ALL ENTRIES ARE SOLD!
ONLY £2.49 PER ENTRY
MAX 334 ENTRIES
MAX 30 PER PERSON
What a great competition we have for you here!
Transform your Trakker Tempest Brolly 100T into a twin-skin shelter with the Skull Cap Wrap, which works to reduce condensation and offers extra protection from the elements by creating a peak. Its extended sides and rear provide full top-to-bottom twin-skin coverage. The Tempest Brolly 100T Skull Cap Wrap can be easily fitted in seconds via a spigot system on the three front poles. It is then simply pegged down around the bivvy, and the back vents allow air flow through the shelter in warmer weather, so the Skull Cap Wrap acts to keep things cooler in the bivvy. It features dual rod straps for convenient and safe placement of rods, and a rain gutter.
- Specifically designed for the Tempest Brolly 100T
- Creates a peak, offering additional protection from the elements
- Reduces condensation and increases shade
- Rain gutter
- Quick and easy to fit
- Dual rod straps
- Twin rear vents for added air flow
- Supplied in a 210D zipped carry bag
- Material: 210D
- Weight: Approx 2.55kg
- Transport size: 60 x 38cm
- This market leading brolly concept is set to go further ahead of the crowd with the introduction of the Trakker Tempest Brolly 100 T!Features
- Revolutionary Patented design
- Ultra-strong, easy to use and ultra-quick to assemble
- Advanced GRP composite block - light weight, super-strong and fatigue resistant
- Incredibly light with small pack down size
- Increased head room
- Twin vents at rear
- Dual rod straps
- Anti-twist pole system
- Supplied with Tension strap carry bag and T pegs
- Compatible with 202273 Tempest Brolly100T Infill panel, 202259 groundsheet, 202254 skull cap and 202272 mosquito panel (available separately)Technical Specifications
- Material: 210D Polyester
- Weight: Approx 6kg (plus pegs weighing 0.85kg)
- Dimensions: Approx 150H x 235D x 250W cm
Updates and live draws will be available on our Facebook page. On entering the competition / placing your order you will receive your ticket numbers via email. The live draw takes place on the 9th April 2021 on Facebook. To enter for free, please see our terms & conditions
If entering our competitions either by post or online please ensure you have read and agree to our terms and conditions, if your entries do not comply with the terms they will not be included in the draw. Please note you must sign up for an account before making your entry! Entries without an account cannot be processed. You must add your billing address to your account in order for your entries to be processed.
You can watch the draw LIVE on Facebook. We will also be posting updates on this competition and future competitions on the page so make sure you are following and our posts are set to show at the top of your newsfeed!
How do I get my number?
After completion of payment, your number(s) will be displayed. They will also be e-mailed to you, and will be available under My Account.
How are the prizes drawn?
The draw is done live on Facebook using a random number generator to determine the winner.
When does the draw take place?
The live draw will take place on 9th April 2021. If all the entries are sold sooner the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our Facebook page and website.