Trakker optics 10×42 binoculars
Draw will be sooner when all entries are sold!
ONLY £0.99 PER ENTRY
MAX 200 ENTRIES
MAX 20 PER PERSON
With 10x optical zoom for outstanding clarity at distance, the Trakker Optics 10×42 Binoculars are a vital piece of equipment when it comes to watercraft and observing your quarry. The 42mm diameter multi-coated lenses allow light to flood into the eye-piece to offer a greater field of vision, which is especially useful in times of low light, such as dawn or dusk when fish can be at their most active. They feature a solid frame with a textured rubber finish for reassuring grip, and a large central rubber focussing wheel, making it easy to adjust for pin-sharp focus from distances of 2.5m to as far as the eye can see. There are also nitrogen-purged chambers to ensure zero fogging for perfect clarity. The Optics 10×42 Binoculars weigh in at a mere 536g, allowing extensive use without fatigue, and come complete with carrybag, neck strap and lens cloth. The perfect addition to any angler’s armoury.
– Coated lenses improve light transmission offering improved clarity and brightness
– the solid frame is covered in A textured rubber for A reassuring grip
– Large central rubber focusing wheel is easy to turn even when wearing gloves
– Twist-and-click rubber eye cups offer easy positioning of eyes at the correct point – especially useful for those who wear glasses
– Retained rubber object and eye-piece lens protective caps
– Dust and water-proof assembly ensures long-lasting performance
– Nitrogen-filled chambers ensure zero internal fogging
– Diopter right eyepiece adjustment for perfectly balanced focusing
– Neoprene neck strap relieves fatigue over prolonged use
– Comes complete with padded carry bag and soft-touch lint-free cloth
– Magnification: 10x
– Objective Diameter: 42mm
– Exit Pupil Diameter: 4mm
– Exit Pupil Distance: 13.6mm
– Field of view: 304ft/1000yds
– Close Focal Length: 2.5m
– Type of Prism: BK7 K9
– Dimension: 150mm(L) X 126mm(W) X 52mm(H)
– Weight: 536g
Updates and live draws will be available on our Facebook page. On entering the competition / placing your order you will receive your ticket numbers via email. The live draw takes place on the 7th February 2022 on Facebook. To enter for free, please see our terms & conditions
If entering our competitions either by post or online please ensure you have read and agree to our terms and conditions, if your entries do not comply with the terms they will not be included in the draw. Please note you must sign up for an account before making your entry! Entries without an account cannot be processed. You must add your billing address to your account in order for your entries to be processed.
You can watch the draw LIVE on Facebook. We will also be posting updates on this competition and future competitions on the page so make sure you are following and our posts are set to show at the top of your newsfeed!
How do I get my number?
After completion of payment, your number(s) will be displayed. They will also be e-mailed to you, and will be available under My Account.
How are the prizes drawn?
The draw is done live on Facebook using a random number generator to determine the winner.
When does the draw take place?
The live draw will take place on 7th February 2022. If all the entries are sold sooner the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our Facebook page and website.