NASH R4 3 ROD SET
GUARANTEED DRAW REGARDLESS OF ENTRIES SOLD!
ONLY £1.99 PER ENTRY
MAX 653 ENTRIES
MAX 80 PER PERSON
Presentation packs of the Nash R4 Alarm head sets complete with receivers! Available in two, or three rod options. These latest versions come loaded with features and updates to make life on the bank that much easier. With five different sensitivity settings, plus an audible drop-back indicator. Nash R4 3 Rod Set.
. With design improvements like wave sensing technology that will ignore movement caused by choppy water. There’s also a new drift sensing feature that will warn you when tension builds up when weed collects on your mainline in running water. Each head will allow you to choose from five different LED options, with two different brightness settings.
There’s even a light on the reverse you can activate to help you find your way back to your swim at night if your out delivering your baits and rigs by boat.
Complete your setup by adding compatible components from the Nash Night Glo range.
Nash also provide a two year no quibble warranty on all alarms registered at the time of purchase
- Homecoming Mode for safe navigation back to a swim when boat fishing
- Five sensitivity settings for all conditions and environments
- Eight options for adjusting tone and volume
- Variable LED colour output – Red, Blue, White, Green or Purple
- Wrap around LED for maximum visibility from all angles
- Choice of two brightness settings for each LED colour
- Pulsing LED output and direct MMCX bayonet attachment for Nash Night Glo indicator range
- R4 alarms are supplied with an MMCX converter to allow Nash Slap Heads and Bobbins to also connect directly to the body
- Decreasing tone drop back differential sound
- Ribbed rod location rubber insert pads to protect carbon blanks and prevent rod creep
- Three muting configurations
- Low battery warning
- Integrated removable rubberised snag ears
- Complete digital operation for 100% waterproof reliability
- Matt black soft touch rubber finish
- Thread compression collar for perfect and secure head alignment
- Supplied with a soft touch protective PVC case
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
Updates and live draws will be available on our Facebook page. On entering the competition / placing your order you will receive your ticket numbers via email. The live draw takes place on the 12th December 2021 on Facebook. To enter for free, please see our terms & conditions
If entering our competitions either by post or online please ensure you have read and agree to our terms and conditions, if your entries do not comply with the terms they will not be included in the draw. Please note you must sign up for an account before making your entry! Entries without an account cannot be processed. You must add your billing address to your account in order for your entries to be processed.
You can watch the draw LIVE on Facebook. We will also be posting updates on this competition and future competitions on the page so make sure you are following and our posts are set to show at the top of your newsfeed!
How do I get my number?
After completion of payment, your number(s) will be displayed. They will also be e-mailed to you, and will be available under My Account.
How are the prizes drawn?
The draw is done live on Facebook using a random number generator to determine the winner.
When does the draw take place?
The live draw will take place on 12th December 2021. If all the entries are sold sooner the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our Facebook page and website.