WAVERUNNER Mk4 BAIT BOAT
DRAW BROUGHT FORWARD WHEN ALL ENTRIES ARE SOLD!
ONLY £3.99 PER ENTRY
MAX 424 ENTRIES
MAX 45 PER PERSON
- Take the guesswork out of baiting and casting with this top quality feature loaded design! Capable of taking up to 5Kg of bait, spread amongst the double hoppers. Both of which can be released independently of each other, enabling you to bait 2 locations at once! Also with 2 hook releases for placing rigs which again release separately.
- With a maximum range of up to 1000m this makes a great choice to get your free offerings bang on target!
- 3D CAD designed, hydro-dynamic trimaran ABS hull
- 5.8GHz Digital radio system
- Microprocessor controlled variable speed
- Built-in fail-safe means you won’t lose your boat.
- Internationally patented twin independent hoppers.
- Internationally patented twin independent hook (rig) release system
- Two quality, quiet direct drive motors and propellers
- Stainless steel propeller weed guards
- Waterproof rocker switches
- Six ultra high intensity LED lights
- Tri-coloured battery condition meter
- Handset battery condition meter
- Remote control lighting
- Compatible with Toslon Wireless fish/feature finders
- Watertight removable battery system
- 2 year warranty
- Running time (at max speed): 2 hours
- Maximum Bait Capacity: 5 KGS
- Range: 1000 + /- meters (dependent on weather and environmental conditions)
- Boat Dimensions (L*W*H): 68cm*48cm*24cm (not including the height of antenna)
- Propulsion 2 x maintenance-free propellers
Updates and live draws will be available on our Facebook page. On entering the competition / placing your order you will receive your ticket numbers via email. The live draw takes place on the 9th January 2022 on Facebook. To enter for free, please see our terms & conditions
If entering our competitions either by post or online please ensure you have read and agree to our terms and conditions, if your entries do not comply with the terms they will not be included in the draw. Please note you must sign up for an account before making your entry! Entries without an account cannot be processed. You must add your billing address to your account in order for your entries to be processed.
You can watch the draw LIVE on Facebook. We will also be posting updates on this competition and future competitions on the page so make sure you are following and our posts are set to show at the top of your newsfeed!
How do I get my number?
After completion of payment, your number(s) will be displayed. They will also be e-mailed to you, and will be available under My Account.
How are the prizes drawn?
The draw is done live on Facebook using a random number generator to determine the winner.
When does the draw take place?
The live draw will take place on 9th January 2022. If all the entries are sold sooner the draw will be brought forward. Keep updated on the confirmed draw date via our Facebook page and website.